100% Exterior CDX Plywood table and stools. Who says that CDX can't be classy? My wife has a CDX table and stool made some 50 years ago and it's still going strong. Why CDX? Why not? Varnished. Done! The legs for the tables and stools were made from glu-lam plywood, and then rounded on the router table. Cute!
"Plarn" (plastic yarn) isn't a new concept, it's been around for a long time. I fondly recall my grandmother making bags and rugs out of bread bags. It wasn't until about 2 years ago, after I had stuffed over 1,000 plastic grocery bags into a box in the garage, that a new sense of urgency came over me to make some sort of use out of them. The only problem was, I couldn't crochet or knit a stitch to save my life. In comes my sister and YouTube, in which I quickly become a single-stitch professional. I've tried using other stitch techniques with plarn, it just isn't easy to do, and it makes for some rough callouses on your hands and wear on your fingers and wrists. Single-stitch works best when making plastic bags. You'll need the following: A good pair of large sharp scissors A size K crochet hook A large empty (recycled) margarine tub for cut strips Empty paper grocery bag for clippings Step 1: I cut up to 10 bags at a time, but for...
Comments
Post a Comment